- General; Incorporation of Other Terms and Privacy Statement
- These Terms of Service (this “Agreement”) govern your use of the websites, other digital and electronic platforms, and their associated content, communications, tools, features, functionality and services (collectively, the “Service”), whether or not log-in or registration is required to access them which are owned and operated by Indian Diaspora Club and on which these Terms of Service appear.
- Certain products and services offered by Indian Diaspora Club which are governed by this Agreement also are governed by additional terms which are specified separately wherever such products or services are delivered. To the extent (but only to the extent) of any conflict between this Agreement and Additional Terms, such Additional Terms shall control with respect to your use of such product(s) or service(s) only. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to update or otherwise revise or modify all or any part of this Agreement (“TOS Changes”) at any time, and you are deemed to be apprised of and bound by all such TOS Changes, effective immediately upon your first use of the Service after the posting and confirmation of such TOS Changes by Indian Diaspora Club updating the date indicated after the phrase “This Agreement was last updated on” at the end of this Agreement. TOS Changes will only affect your and our respective rights and obligations from and after the effective date of such TOS Changes with respect to you in accordance with the preceding sentence.
- By accessing the Service, you affirmatively indicate your binding acknowledgment and acceptance of all Service Terms, including the TOS Changes made by Indian Diaspora Club as permitted above, and your agreement to be bound by and comply fully with the Service Terms in their entirety. Failure to comply fully with the Service Terms may result in restriction, suspension, blockage or termination of access and use privileges for all or any part of the Service at any time without prior notice from or liability of Indian Diaspora Club, and may result in additional legal actions taken against the offending individuals and organizations, in each case in our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any portion of this Agreement, you may not use the Service (or any portion thereof).
- Registration data and certain other information about you and your activities on the Service are subject to Indian Diaspora Club’s privacy statement, which you may review in full at any time at https://engage.informa.com/privacy-statement/. You understand that through your use of the Service you consent to the collection, storage and use of this data and information as provided in the Privacy Statement.
- In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent, warrant and covenant to us that:
- You are at least 18 years old, you are competent, and you have the capacity and authority necessary to enter into, and perform your obligations under, the Service Terms (including on behalf of such person or entity, if applicable), and you are not a person barred from receiving the Service under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of all applicable jurisdictions in connection with your use of the Service
Registration and Profile Creation
In order to access certain features of the Service, you will be required to register by providing certain profile and contact information. In the event that registration is required, you agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form, and you agree not to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph. If you provide (or we have reason to suspect that you have provided) any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or there is unauthorized use of your user registration or we suspect fraudulent or abusive activity, we have the right, among other remedial options, to interrupt, restrict, suspend or terminate your current or future use of or access to the Service (or any portion thereof), without notice to you. You agree to take all reasonable steps to protect the Service from unauthorized access or use. You are solely responsible for the security of your user registration and password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under same. You shall cooperate with us in any fraud investigation and use any reasonable fraud prevention measures we prescribe. Failure to cooperate will result in your liability for all fraudulent usage.
© P B S A REUNION All Rights Reserved Conceptualized, Designed & Developed by Sktched